Google
 

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Keyboard Layout


Well, folks. I made it back to the United States only to see banks crashing all over the place just as I saw from afar. I also am witnessing without a doubt the dumbest thing our government has done in my lifetime happen right before my very eyes. Anyway, this post is not about that.

I write this in English only because I´m short on time. BUT, have you ever wondered how to put accents like this áéíóú and tilde´s like this ññññ into your Spanish papers easily? Or how about writing in Greek like this ηελλο, τηισ ισ ξοε σπεακινγ... or any other language?? Well, follow the steps below and you can change your keyboard input language to any language in the world. Now, remember, you have to be accustomed to the layout of the keyboard. I grew knowledgeable of the Argentine keyboard layout at work and at the internet cafes, so I can use it without a problem. Ok, here is how you do it.



First, go to control panel and select Regional and Language Settings

Click on the Languages tab on top.. then click details
In the settings tab, select "add"
Select the keyboard layout you want. If you travelled to Mexico, you are probably familiar with the Mexican layout. I was in Argentina, so I know the Argentine layout.
Select your input language and the keyboard layout will automatically adjust.

Then click on the button labeled "language bar," and make sure these items are checked.Then click ok. A language bar should appear on your desktop. You should be able to drag it onto your taskbar to get it into a less intrusive place. You can change the language by clicking on the button and selecting the language. You may have to re-change the language if you move from Microsoft Word to Firefox or any other area where you may be typing. If you want to know what the keyboard layouts are, go ahead and google "keyboard layouts" and you will see them all there.
Happy typing!

3 comments:

EMO said...

you are the shit joe. don't forget to day is uncle chris's birthday

**feelin the love** said...

I know that your post wasn't about the bailout, which I believe you were alluding to earlier, but I would like to know what you think about it? Have you been here for the entire week that we were practically held hostage by this situation?!? I totally feel as if it was like, support this bill or you'll lose your home and it'll be impossible for you to ever get a loan..... so what do you think of all this??
Welcome back to the states, I guess :/

Unknown said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Dissertation Layout