Google
 

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New York Photos

















Alongside the Wall Street Bull in Bowling Green Park. For good luck, investors must rub the nose, horns and, yes, testicles. In case you doubted me, I did all three.













A shot of Grand Central Station. Commuters from Jersey and Connecticut, and the outer New York Suburbs arrive here every morning. I got my tennis racket strung at a shop here. Hint - click on the linked text "Grand Central Station" above for a really cool social project.



















Me in front of the New York Stock Exchange. Spooky to think that over a trillion dollars changes hands here every business day.


Here I am in front of Times Square.

3 comments:

maryp said...

who's your photographer?

EMO said...

You look good on 7th ave :)

Joe said...

Myles took that photo