Google
 

Friday, May 2, 2008

A fun experiment

I recently changed my facebook status to "in a relationship."  I do not have a girlfriend right now, nor do I really want one.  It will be interesting to see what sort of response I get, especially since the facebook news feed will broadcast my recent relationship status change.  Facebook is such a goofy thing, but one has to admit its amusing aspects.  If enough people read my blog, I could set up a poll and ask my readers if I should tell my responders the truth.  But alas, I only get about 10 hits a day.  I'll let you know if anything interesting happens.

Maybe facebook needs a new relationship status, "effing disaster."  This is the reason I believe so.

2 comments:

EMO said...

It will show who actually reads your blog...... effin A!! All I got to say is GO HAWKS!!!!! Did you see that game tonight?!? Pistons are still number 1, though :)

elizabeth said...

And perhaps many of your 10 hits per day are your family members. We think you're cool. Does our devotion to you count as a relationship? Probably not for Facebook, but it does for life.