Google
 

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tennis and Federer.... again....

http://www.rogerfederer.com/en/rogers/news/newsdetail.cfm?uNewsID=881

Roger Federer gets his first win in Key Biscayne, FL.  Have you ever been to a sporting event where you were able to see your #1 all time sports hero play?  I was able to do this 2 years ago when I was down in Miami on business.  I noticed there was a tennis tournament going on (this one), so I went back to my hotel and bought a ticket immediately.  Lo and behold, Roger Federer was playing the night I bought my ticket.  After 2 rain delays and having to watch Venus Williams play, I was able to see him live.  Seeing your sports hero play live is an incredible experience, and the one I had was something I will never forget.

Cheers,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think that he would be that cool if you met him in person?

EMO said...

congrats... venus has a big butt :)