Google
 

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

25GB FREE ONLINE STORAGE

So, yeah, I moved to Ubuntu and no longer use Windows.  I miss iTunes, and I'm still annoyed that the music program I do use crashes quite a bit.  This all tells me that the masses aren't quite ready for Ubuntu.  It requires an adjustment, but I'm going to stick with it for a while.  There are some features that are just too cool that they are worth the headaches.

Anyway, Microsoft is still has some great products.  How about just 25GB of free online storage?  Yeah, keep all your files "in the cloud."  25GB of it.  I never knew about this until I read about it on DIGG.  Go check it out if you are trying to move some of your docs online so you can access them anywhere.  Skydrive.live.com (I think).

Cheers!

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I'm trying Windows Live, but it seems to be taking a long time to upload my photos. I hope it works.

elizabeth said...

I've uploaded some photos and 3 Word documents successfully, but it seems to take a long time.