Google
 

Friday, July 11, 2008

Spanish Translation

My blog will change to Spanish soon, though I expect the posts to be mainly comments on the photos I post. Here is how you translate it. Download google toolbar for either firefox or internet explorer. There should be an option to add a page translation tool. I've used this to translate some English pages into Spanish and it works pretty well. This should convert all my Spanish text to English for your viewing pleasure. If the translation is horrible, that's probably because my Spanish grammar needs serious work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many Multilingual translators which are available on net but only some of them are reliable. I also know one good Turkish to English Translation For translation of words, phrases and sentences.

Anonymous said...

I think that's pretty cool that you're changing your site to Spanish. Are you doing it yourself?

You know, just a tip, there's an online Spanish translation site, that might help???? It has tons of the most common phrases in Spanish. Maybe a good place to start????

Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Here is a site that is definitely worth checking out! Anybody that's learning Spanish has got to check it out.


They recorded natives talking and posted their conversations. So you can see all of the most common things to talk about in Spanish at this free English to Spanish translation site.


Just a tip from someone who's learn Spanish....