Google
 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Windows Mobile is horrible

I hate Windows Mobile with a passion. I don't have time to adequately display my rage right now, so look for an explanation later. It looks as if I will have to bite the bullet and buy an iPhone once I no longer have a free phone through work. I swore I would never buy one, but now that it works with Microsoft's Exchange Server and ActiveSync I think I just may bite. Now that I think about it, I remember something about the first Android based phones being released in early Q3. Maybe I can wait to see what those look like. Well, I'll explain why Windows Mobile really irks me a little later. It's time to head to the Elks for quesadillas and perhaps a cigar.

1 comment:

bubbad said...

no crap. Ihate windows mobile with a passion. Am trying to sell my useless dell axim x51v and going to buy and ipod touch.
~caleb