Google
 

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Farewell USA on July 12

I sent an email to all my college friends and other associates of many sorts shortly after I graduated from Hillsdale, bidding them all farewell and thanking them for their friendship. I really meant it. It ended up being a waste of time since about 2 weeks later I took a job at the college and came right back. Well, I really enjoyed my work these last two years at Hillsdale despite the desolate location. I've learned so much on the job, and I've met some incredible people.

I'm headed off to new things now. One of those new things includes a trip down to the Paris of South America, Buenos Aires. I will intern at a banking consultancy for 10 weeks and then spend a week in Santiago, Chile. For those of you who remember me planning to do this two years ago then backing out... I actually AM going this time. Yes, I bought the plane ticket and everything.

My cell phone will be gone by the end of the week, so don't call it. You can get a hold of me via email, and I will try to find a way to call you back. I don't plan on getting a new phone since I fly down to Argentina on July 12th. If you need to get a hold of me via phone, you can try my parent's home phone at (email me for this #... don't want to put the rents' number down publicly). I will be there from July 1 - July 12.

I will blog (in spanish) periodically during my time down there. I plan to post photos and commentary about the situations I come across. For those of you who don't know Spanish, Google has a pretty good translation tool - look it up. I hope to see some of you before I leave, and for those who I don't, I hope to see you when I get back. My contact information is below.

There are some email addresses that I was unable to find. Go ahead and forward this to whomever you please.

e.) joe.petrides@gmail.com
blog.) comeonfranco.blogspot.com

Cheers!

Joe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good one. I'll miss going back and forth about meaningless issues on our blogs.

Anonymous said...

Have a good one, I'll miss going back and forth about meaningless issues on our blogs.