Google
 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blogging from Crisler arena

I'm sitting in Crisler arena here watching my brother's College of
Engineering graduation ceremonies. I'll tell you what, the
commencement address was unlike any I've heard before at my alma
mater. What's the difference? Pretty simple if you ask me. He spoke
to the students! Imagine that! I never thought that at a college
commencement that the speaker would address the students. I always
thought it was a fundraising event.

The real point of this post is just to brag that I can blog from my
mobile phone from inside a sports arena.

--
Joe Petrides
comeonfranco.blogspot.com

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Joe, you're the coolest!

EMO said...

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. you are so &^&^%#&*) cool, joe :)

Doctor said...

nerd